Gamers we can help you about gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers we can help you about gaming

Helping about games and computers!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

god of war 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colossus
Moderators
Moderators
colossus

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-01-26

god of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: god of war 2   god of war 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 2:56 pm

Very Happy i have not played this game but i want to so badly Very Happy

god of war 2 29enkig

I Forgot About That
After defeating the Cyclopses in Destiny's Atrum, you travel to the Bog of the Forgotten where you're attacked by Kratos' Barbarian foe from GOW 1. If you pay attention, you'll see a pair of chests in the distance, but the mini game takes over before you can investigate. After you've obtained the head of Euryale, and the Golden Fleece, you make it back to Destiy's Atrium via a staircase beneath the plaza floor. If you head back to The Bog of the Forgotten, you can claim the 2 chests which hold from 5000 to 10,000 red orbs. The Bog is forgotten by most players.

Sex Mini-Game
After the giant statue throws you the first time...when you are in the water float to the very top and then go to right and slash away the curtain to reveal two girls in a hot tub. Follow the sequence to earn lots of red orbs and energy orbs

Orb cheat!!
When you're doing the climb out of hades, you make a couple of jumps over some gaps. Right after you jump up over the second gap stop right there. You are in a "safe" spot. Turn on your turbo controller, set your turbo for the circle button, put a clamp on it and you'll constantly grab the arm above you. You only get 5 orbs for each arm, but if you have time to kill you can max out your blades!

Beat the game to unlock the various unlockables.

Challenge of the Titans: 7 Rooms, 7 Challenges Beat the game to unlock

Arena of the Fates: Control your own destiny and wage combat on your own terms Receive Titan Ranking in Challenge Mode to unlock

Titan Mode: The Ultimate God of War II experience. Advanced Players only Beat the game to unlock.

Urns of Power: Collect precious Urns and wield ultimate power. Beat the game to unlock.

Bonus Costume 1: Kratos' life has always been an upstream battle Beat the game to unlock.

Bonus Costume 2: I always wondered what they did with the body? Beat the game to unlock

Bonus Costume 3: The path to revenge is a dark one. Beat the game in God Mode to unlock.

Bonus Costume 4: Why be a God of War, when you could be a goddess? Beat the game in Titan Mode to unlock.

Bonus Costume 5: The classics never go out of style. Beat the game in Titain Mode to unlock.

Bonus Costume 6: The only thing that haunts a ghost is his past. Collect 20 Cyclops Eyes to unlock.

Bonus Costume 7: You worked so hard to get it the first time, it would be a shame to let it go to waste Receive God Ranking in Challenge Mode to unlock.

In-game Movies: Watch all the high resolution movies. Beat the game to unlock.

In-game Movies - Story Format: Watch the in-game movies in order Beat the game to unlock.
Back to top Go down
Warlord
Moderators
Moderators
Warlord

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-03-19

god of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war 2   god of war 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 8:29 pm

I'm hoping to get it this weekend.Very Happy Me mucho happy!
Back to top Go down
Warlord
Moderators
Moderators
Warlord

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-03-19

god of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war 2   god of war 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 8:29 pm

I'm hoping to get it this weekend.Very Happy Me mucho happy!
Back to top Go down
colossus
Moderators
Moderators
colossus

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-01-26

god of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war 2   god of war 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 12:51 pm

you posted twice dude and i got the game last weekend and its sooooooooooooooooo alsome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

god of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war 2   god of war 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

god of war 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers we can help you about gaming :: Cheats :: Game systems-
Jump to: