Gamers we can help you about gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers we can help you about gaming

Helping about games and computers!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colossus
Moderators
Moderators
colossus

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive   Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:58 am

Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive 6hefvqv

The Zune™ - Halo® 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork, including:

Music:
- Halo Original Soundtrack – Complete Album
- Halo 2 Original Soundtrack, Volume 1 – All tracks by Marty O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori - Halo 2 Original Soundtrack, Volume 2 – Complete Album
Videos:
- Halo 3 “Starry Night” advertisement
- Halo 3 E3 2006 announcement trailer
- Halo 2 theatrical teaser trailer
- Three Halo 3 “making of” documentary videos
- A custom episode of Red vs. Blue – just for Zune!
- The first six episodes of Red vs. Blue Season 1
Artwork:
Over 120 different images, including game concept art, storyboards, paintings, and conceptual marketing imagery

bonus offer

14 Day free Zune Pass! Receive a free 14 day trial of a Zune Pass subscription with the purchase of a Zune. After 14 days purchase of Zune Pass is required to continue accessing songs you’ve downloaded during the trial. See trial card for offer details. www.zune.net. Valid in the 50 U.S., D.C., and Puerto Rico.

short description

Exclusively at GameStop: the custom Zune™ Halo 3® Edition. What could be better for the hardcore Halo 3 fan looking for a portable digital media player that deliv-ers?! And does it deliver. The limited edition black Zune is deco-rated with Halo graphics both front and back. And, it comes packed with a collection of content that showcases Zune’s out-standing music, video and picture capabilities. Zune starts with a 30GB digital media player and adds a twist. You can wirelessly share selected full-length sample tracks, playlists, pictures or your home-grown tracks directly from Zune to Zune.1 You can listen to the full-length songs that you receive up to three times in three days, flag the ones you like and easily buy them the next time you sync up. You can discover new music in the Zune Marketplace, and show off your favorite pictures and videos on the big, bright screen. Zune has all that and a built in FM tuner, too. Let your inner DJ run wild.
Back to top Go down
Warlord
Moderators
Moderators
Warlord

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive   Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:02 pm

hopefully i will get one but i am partial to iPod even though i dont like mac.
Back to top Go down
hobo
hobo

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive   Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 8:15 am

Warlord wrote:
hopefully i will get one but i am partial to iPod even though i dont like mac.

Zune doesn't have anything to do with mac...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive   Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player - GameStop Exclusive
Page 1 of 1