Gamers we can help you about gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers we can help you about gaming

Helping about games and computers!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Download Accelerator Plus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hobo223
gamer
gamer
hobo223

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Download Accelerator Plus Empty
PostSubject: Download Accelerator Plus   Download Accelerator Plus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:54 pm

This is a kinda neat program i found from someone i know. This program is free and very very helpful i really recommend it.

http://www.speedbit.com/compare.asp

their is the link to download it and make sure u click the download the free one.

Some things what DAP does.
Well the name explain it all it's a download accelerator that really helps alot.
They just did a update not to long ago and when u install the program make sure when it goes to the spot where u can pick other programs from SpeedBit you check the Video Accelerator.
Video Accelerator is also a very nice program from SpeedBit where it will accelerate the load speed of any YouTube video. The video doesn't even have to be on the website it could be on myspace or anywhere as long it is a YouTube video.

***If You Got Any Question's About DAP or VA Ples Reply***
Back to top Go down
ExorarErfan
Admin
Admin
ExorarErfan

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Download Accelerator Plus   Download Accelerator Plus Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:25 am

thx man we were looking for this
Back to top Go down
http://gamerhelpteam.darkbb.com
hobo223
gamer
gamer
hobo223

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Download Accelerator Plus   Download Accelerator Plus Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:25 pm

yup no problem just doing my part for the fourms
Back to top Go down

Download Accelerator Plus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers we can help you about gaming :: Computer :: Programs-
Jump to: